Personalized Hairbrush Set, Custom Engraved 4 Piece Boar Bristle Set
4-Piece Grooming Set:
1 Heirloom Quality Hairbrush made of Natural Boar Bristles
2 Peach Wood Hand-carved Combs
1 Cleaning Claw
About the product
Our hand polished boar bristle hair brushes are made of 100% solid natural beech wood and pure natural boar bristles with nylon pins. These are made using fine hair planting technology. The combs are handcrafted by using a unique arc grinding process which causes the them to come out more rounded and smooth. This technique ensures the comb’s teeth are not sharp which prevents potential harm to the scalp.
Boar bristle hair brushes and wooden combs are healthier because they are not hard on your hair, prevent hair breakage and increase your hair’s natural shine. They massage the scalp which stimulates blood flow, thus resulting in healthier hair, no snags, no tangles, and no static. Other benefits include a reduction in hair loss, split ends, brittle hair, and even dandruff.
Usable Hair Types: Natural boar bristle hair brush is best for all hair types and for both men & women. If you have long and thick hair, it is better to use the combs via the boar bristle brush. The two peach wood combs included in this set work on all hair types, thin, thick, fuller, short and long hair, straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair and so on. Perfect for wet or dry hair too.
These natural boar bristle brushes and wood combs make a perfect gift for that special person in your life! Each brush and comb can be personalized with your logo, artwork and/or text. Fonts can be found in the last picture of this listing. Upon checking out, note your personalization and font choice/s. We will send a proof prior to engraving and anything can be changed to better suit your vision. These make a GREAT gift for birthdays, Quincerias, Christmas, Hairstylists, Salons and cancer survivors.
Each gift package includes: one boar bristle hair brush (8.8" x 1.8") with a nice drawstring bag, one peach wood comb (6.5" x 2.1"), one moon style comb (6.5" x 2") and one cleaning claw.
***Please note that the sandalwood brush handle color may naturally change color (get darker) as time goes by. This is because it’s made out of a whole piece of natural wood and manually polished, not painted.
★ How to Clean a Boar Bristle Hair Brush:
1. Prepare warm water with a little shampoo in a jar.
2. Remove hair from your brush by using wide-tooth wood comb or your hand.
3. Place the brush with the bristles touching the water. Do not submerge the brush completely in water. Soak in water for 10 minutes.
4. Take the brush out of the container.
5. Use cold water for rinsing.
6. Let the brush dry by placing it on a clean towel with the bristles down. Run your fingers across the bristles a few times to flick away any excess water.
7. Make sure you clean any water that got on the handle. It might take few hours or all day to dry, depending on how much water got inside the cushion part of the brush.
***Please contact me directly for bulk pricing.