Personalized Hairbrush Set, Heirloom Gifts, Engraved, Personalized
2-Piece Heirloom Quality Hairbrush made of Natural Boar Bristles
- Suitable for women, men, boys and girls.
- Good for thick, dry, damaged, curly, wavy, long, short, frizzy, fine, and/or oily Hair
Combined with nylon pins and real boar bristles, it's the best brush for any hair type. The naturally strong beech-wood handle is not only beautiful, it will hold up over the generations. No chemical odors from rubber cushion pad like so many other store bought brushes. Unlike the lower quality brushes you find in the grocery store or pharmacy, our hair brush is 100% solid wood. This Boar Bristle + Nylon Pin hair brush can help massage your scalp and spread the sebum to protect your hair from the roots to the ends. It also prevents sebum accumulation and pore blockage, reduces itching and adds shine and volume. Works with any hair types, especially those who have hair problems such as loss, frizz, and scalp itching. Daily use builds a shinier, softer and healthier hair.
Each brush can be personalized with your logo, artwork and/or text. Fonts can be found in the last picture of this listing. Upon checking out, note your personalization and font choice. We will send a proof prior to engraving and anything can be changed to better suit your vision. These make GREAT gifts for birthdays, Quincerias, Christmas, Hairstylists, Salons and cancer survivors.
★ How to Clean a Boar Bristle Hair Brush:
1. Prepare warm water with a little shampoo in a jar.
2. Remove hair from your brush by using wide-tooth wood comb or your hand.
3. Place the brush with the bristles touching the water. Do not submerge the brush completely in water. Soak in water for 10 minutes.
4. Take the brush out of the container.
5. Use cold water for rinsing.
6. Let the brush dry by placing it on a clean towel with the bristles down. Run your fingers across the bristles a few times to flick away any excess water.
7. Make sure you clean any water that got on the handle. It might take few hours or all day to dry, depending on how much water got inside the cushion part of the brush.